Merging Skills from Journalism and Translation
Welcome to my website! I am a professional translator and journalist, specializing in translation and transcreation of journalistic content into my German mother tongue.
My language pairs are:
English -> German
Spanish -> German
French -> German
(If you require different language pairs, I will either pass on your request to skilled colleagues or create an ad hoc team.)
As a trained and highly experienced journalist, I will integrate seamlessly into your project team. No matter whether you wish me to localize print, online, audio or video content, I will deliver ready-to-publish documents within your deadline. If you require a professional German speaker, I am pleased to take on the synchronization as well.
[No time for further reading? Call me! From Germany: 01771702085; from other countries: 00491771702085]
- More than 15 years in journalism (newspaper, news agency, public broadcasting, online journalism, multilingual publications)
- Freelance translator since 2012
- Freelance conference interpreter since 2015
- Teaching communication skills at Bonn University
- Master’s degree in journalism
- Master’s degree in conference interpreting
- Master’s degree in romance languages and modern history